Unified and efficient machine learning library
Since 1999, Shogun is for:
- practitioners: wide range of standard and cutting-edge algorithms
- hackers: core in C++ with unified interfaces to your favourite language
- scientists: quick prototyping and flexible embedding in workflows
- idealists: open source license and community driven
The Shogun Machine learning toolbox offers a wide range of efficient and unified Machine Learning methods.
Shogun is accessible
- Supports many languages (Python, Octave, R, Java/Scala, Lua, C#, Ruby, etc) and platforms (Linux/Unix, MacOS and Windows) and integrates with their scientific computing environments.
- Try Shogun in the cloud from your browser.
Shogun is state-of-the-art
- Efficient implementation (from standard to cutting edge algorithms), modern software architecture in C++.
- Easy combination of multiple data representations, algorithm classes and general purpose tools for rapid prototyping of data pipelines.
Shogun is open source
- Free software, community-based development and machine learning education.
- GPLv3 license and working towards BSD compatibility.
Keep reading to find out more about Shogun's mission, features, and history here.